Friday 15 June 2012

Book Launch News Update

Eve Richardson, Chief Executive of the National Charity "Dying Matters" will lead the discussion of "Death and Dying, Doing It Better," at my book launch on 17th July.

http://www.dyingmatters.org/page/team

I haven't met her yet but I am told she is quite a character, and quite an attraction.

That makes two of us then.

Perhaps I should mention I was once Director of The Oxford School of Psychotherapy and Counselling,

and External Relations Rep for the HIPS section of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy.

I will introduce my book and share a few poems, then Eve will talk about the work of Dying Matters.

She will then interview me about Gill and I.

We can then explore the issues raised with the audience for half an hour or so if people want to do so.

I shall sign books at the end if anyone wants to buy one.



Here is a picture of me reading a poem at the grave on the third anniversary of Gill's death.

Suddenly now the world is a better place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment